- 04:04 Ticket #94 (don't include newline in author) created by
- The output of DarcsSourceWorkingDir?._getUpstreamChangesets has bad values …
- 03:57 Changeset in tailor  by
- DarcsSourceWorkingDir?._parseDarcsPull: don't include the newline as part …
- 03:44 Changeset in tailor  by
- darcs: add tests.darcs.DarcsPullParser?
- 02:52 Changeset in tailor  by
- darcs: factor parsing from process invocation in …
- 02:35 Ticket #93 (time zones make tests.darcs..testOnTailorOwnRepo fail) created by
- I did 'tailor test darcs', and it told me this: […] So then I tried …
- 02:06 Ticket #92 (start-revision property of project, not source) created by
- this is the configuration I tried to use, putting start-revision under the …
- 03:24 Ticket #91 (changes after a fixed time are not seen in a CVS repo) created by
- When tailoring the Common Lisp project …
- 16:24 Ticket #90 (Add a shorthand version for --configfile) created by
- As now configuration should be made through the configfile, a much used …
- 22:09 Ticket #89 (got a traceback from tailor when trying to update from cvs) closed by
- 21:47 Ticket #89 (got a traceback from tailor when trying to update from cvs) created by
- Entries: ChangeLog?(UPD to 1.2255), anaconda(UPD to 1.471), rescue.py(UPD …
- 23:50 Ticket #87 (cvs --> mercurial: Configuration error: 'ascii' codec can't encode ...) closed by
- fixed: I applied Edgar's patch, as in .
- 00:45 Changeset in tailor  by
- Fix ticket #87
- 06:30 Changeset in tailor  by
- Monotone add is no longer recursive by default (as of 2006-11-02). Use add …
- 23:53 Changeset in tailor  by
- Drop 'cmp' keyword to .sort() method for compatibility with Python 2.3.x
- 23:24 Ticket #86 (tailor gives an error with new hg-0.9.2) closed by
- fixed: This was fixed by Brendan's  patch.
- 22:17 VersionOne edited by
- 22:07 Changeset in tailor  by
- TAG Version 0.9.27
- 22:06 Changeset in tailor  by
- Bump version number
- 21:58 Changeset in tailor  by
- hg: make findcmd call compatible with 0.9.1 and 0.9.2.
- 21:53 Ticket #88 (tailor hangs when trying to convert svn to hg) closed by
- worksforme: This seems fixed in current tailor. I will try to cut a new release ASAP.
- 20:52 Ticket #88 (tailor hangs when trying to convert svn to hg) created by
- I am trying to convert my svn repository to mercurial with tailor. When I …
- 18:11 Ticket #87 (cvs --> mercurial: Configuration error: 'ascii' codec can't encode ...) created by
- what could make tailor think reverting to "ascii" is wise? […] we …
- 12:46 Ticket #86 (tailor gives an error with new hg-0.9.2) created by
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.